Sunday, December 7, 2008

Say it aint so!


OK first off, I do not own this image, but I got it in an email. This is not a cat, this is an Opossum. Lets examine this closer for the full comedic quality. First line - Male - No Collar = I would never get close enough to a possum to determine its sex, unless it was a fresh kill so that tells us some dipshit actually flipped this bad boy over and inspected his junk, damn. Second line - Not very friendly, I think hes scared. Ha, damn right he is, you done crossed the line when you determined his sex. Not to mention that this is a wild animal. I cant believe it let someone get that close. Third line - Not house broken either(sad face). You've got to be shitten me! Well ok the possum shitted. Some dumbass tried to get a possum to use the litter box! There arent words to express my laughter. Fourth line - Found on Sunset Blvd. Oh that explains it, this must be Cali. Unfortunately this is perpetuating the stereo type that people from California are self absorbed idiots. Last line - If he is yours please call, thankfully someone blacked out the number. Cuz I would've called and said, "Hahahaha, you retard thats a possum not a cat!" On second thought, I probably would've alerted them to the dangers and instructed them to call animal control. Then quietly laughed about it later with my friends. Peace readers.

2 comments:

  1. Some people will try anything...

    AV
    http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
    http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would never see my little foo foo again! Thanks for finding her.

    ReplyDelete