Thursday, August 20, 2009

Miracles Never Cease

When the tech support guy said, "Your hard drive has gone bad" followed by, "it sprouted little wings and flew to heaven", I thought that meant about $200 to fix my wifes laptop. I even had done some shopping around to find the best deas on hard drives. However it was for nothing, my daughter said she had a friend at church who is a wiz with computers, so we sent it to church with her, and it came back in working condition! She said that wiz kid typed in a few things and ran an xp disc on it and within 30 minutes it was all back from the brink of destruction. So a big HA HA in the face of the tech support guy, you are paid to know how to do this stuff and you couldn't but a 17 yr old kid could.

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand how a hard drive can "go bad." I think most problems with computers can be fixed by a little bit of redirecting technology - it's diagnosing the problem that is so hard.

    ReplyDelete