Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Halloween is coming!


Halloween will be here soon! I am really excited, cant wait. Candy, Candy and more Candy. I love Halloween for all the scary movies, and the discount candy after Halloween. I dont wear costumes anymore, too old. We dont even get to give out candy, we live in a place that is unfavorable to trick or treaters. On a hill, with a nasty bend in the road, makes us out of reach. But we do make Halloween as fun as we can for ourselves. We have skeletons that we pull out of the closet and hang up. We buy lots of candy and just eat it. We watch scary movies. Sometimes we'll even jump in the car and take a drive by the old haunted house we used to live in. That part really scares the shit outta me, that house wants to kill me! But thats another story for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment