Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beware Health Nazi's

I am sick of all these health freaks making my world suck! You bastards took all the delicious trans fat away! Ever since they started that Olean crap, french fries suck! They literally make me sick! I wish all you stupid fuckers who think that if you eat healthy you will live longer would get hit by a bus. Your wrong, your going to die, it happens to all of us! I dont wanna be 90 and healthy, I wanna live my life eating good foods, even if it kills me! When I say good I mean taste, not health! You bastards are pissing me off with your fad diets and fucking pressuring fast food restaurants to serve healthy foods. When I was kid, we didnt have Happy Meals, but if we did I damn sure wouldnt have wanted apple slices in it! I want a cheeseburger and fries and a real non-diet Coca Cola! OOOh Americas kids are obese, blame the parent if your really that concerned. Every adult in this country knows that McFood is bad for you. So if you let your kid eat it, its your choice. Dont be pissed later when Johnny weighs more than you do! Stop telling me what I can and cannot do! I am an adult if I want to grow cholesterol in my vein farms, thats my business! Sure you can educate me of the choices, but dont take my choice away from me! I am sick and tired of a certain group of people telling the rest of us how to live! Bite my ass! Health Nazi bastard fuckers!

1 comment:

  1. Cool attitude! I have always said, "I'm here for a good time, not a long time." And I'm doing just fine.

    AV
    http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
    http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete