Friday, September 26, 2008

It's my birthday... blah

I am officially 41 as of today, woooooo. No, no wooooo. Damnit I dont wanna get old. My body is getting older but my spirit still feels young. I already got a present too. My dear mother gave me some nice warm winter socks, which I know some people would be like "whoop de doo socks?", not me, I want socks. My circulation aint so good no more, my feet get cold, so socks is a great gift. With winter creeping up on us, I will need those warm comfy socks. Dont Knock The Sock(s). She also gave me a magnifying glass. I have been dropping hints, I need one, I cant read small print like I used to could. So thank you dear mother. I will post a list of every gift I get, with gushing thanks of course. But I will truly be thankful for having friends and family who care enough to buy me a present. All you fuckers who dont get me anything, can bite my crusty old ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment